Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Dating when you have a child

Dating when you have a child

Dating when you have a child


A woman can be a Sugar Baby regardless of her life circumstances. Sugaring while parenting is no different, it only presents another set of variables that need to be considered in your Sugar dating and Sugaring arrangements. It may or may not be of consequence to your POT to know that you have children, but it may be of consequence to your children to know of your Sugaring lifestyle. I do not introduce my SD to my family — ever — regardless of the length of our relationship. I have made a steadfast rule that they will never meet.


I may fall on the overly-cautious end of the spectrum, but keeping these two aspects of my life separate gives me peace of mind. What to do with the gifts? My child is old enough to know that mommy has a solid career and earns a living. There is no question that when I drive my car, or wear my high end clothes, etc. I do make a point to live realistically within my perceived income level. Now, if my SD would like to be extra generous with me, I let him know what works for my lifestyle.


Discretion is vital and maintaining a semblance of reality it integral to my Sugaring while I have children under my roof. This is not to say that I have a meager arrangement, because quite honestly, I have a very generous SD.


However, ours is not a typical new handbag-Louboutins-New York for dinner-flashy arrangement. In my situation, I have chosen to simply explain to my family that I am dating. I have also chosen to not reveal in any way I have a Sugar Daddy. Now, this may not be the case for you. Each family is different,so the way the subject is approached should be tailored towards your family. Every mother approaches this in the way that works best for her situation.


Think about what your children are most comfortable with and able to understand, then go from there. I have chosen to keep the perception of my dating lifestyle pretty simple to the outside world. For me, this simplistic approach lets me focus on maintaining my career and enjoying my family.


I was looking for companionship without the fuss of traditional relationships. I wanted to be with a man who adored me, found me desirable, wanted to treat me to some of the finer things in life and enjoy being together. I was not looking — nor will I, in the Sugar Bowl, look for a traditional relationship.


Are there some weekends I wish I could just spend the night in his arms, holed up in a suite of luxury away from reality? I care for my SD and enjoy my Sugaring lifestyle but it is not my entire world. If my Sugaring ended tomorrow, yes, I would be sad because it is pleasant part of my life. However, it is not my entire life. My family is my life, and my ability to grow as a person and continue to provide for them and enrich my career are the key points in my life.


Countless single mothers have benefited and enriched their lives from Sugaring. I can attest to that!




Dating when you have a child


The only family and focus that I want to have and that I want my wife to have is what we create together. On the same token, Dating when you have a child, if you are asked to do something and you are uncomfortable do the task, speak up. I planned on keeping my married name, raising my 2-month-old daughter alone, and living out some kind of Gilmore Girls fantasy. Being upfront and truthful about your Dating when you have a child is key to any potential relationships. Parents with more than one child can agree that each child is unique and can be quite different from one another. Finding a good babysitter is key to enjoying your time with a new person. Now, this may not be the case for you. Remember what I said? Talking about an ex is pretty taboo to begin with, but as a dating single parent you might be asking a future partner to deal with your ex being involved in your life. Countless single mothers have benefited and enriched their lives from Sugaring.






No comments:

Post a Comment